Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY 2009 BACK TO HOME



24th Lou Sang(捞生) and drink beer with my friend in pavilion..
was drunk that night.. haha..

The black black 1 is what??hehe...
is mushroom leh.. i also don't know why so black geh?

25th Is nian san shi wan(年三十晚), is like a family gathering.. haha..
so enjoy that time.. couse i'm not stay with family.. so hard to be complete..




Guess who is she?
Did she look like my sister? haha..
No ler.. she is my mother.. My brother look like older then my mother...
hehe...




26th Every year after gethering with my relative, we mush go to shi ye miu(师爷庙) bai bai.. many people over there..





After that we go to leisure mall watch movie.. ALLS WELL ENDS WELL 《家有喜事2009》.
Is so funny..^^


28th is last day have my dinner with my family..
This is make buy me and my mother.. hehe..
Is first time to make this all..
Got salmon fish,lamp chop, pasta,salad,sup...
Haha.. all mix together..


29th Just take it when i'm back to wangsa maju..
will miss home alot..
My CNY was end~
...

1 comment:

  1. Happy CNY Day 4 ya...

    Great to know you have a very nice family gathering and spending quality time on this CNY celebration!

    ReplyDelete