Sunday, January 18, 2009

分了,骗了,忘了吧



18th JAN 09,08:30pm,
i break with my love 1,
our relation start from 7th JULY 08,
already half year with him,
we stay together 4 month already,
when he move out, i know we will break up shortly.

I know he not a good guy,
when he stay with me he having sex with others guy more then 10 times in 3 month..
(including my friend,housemate and my ex)
i also forgive him, but so coincidence is every time after he make love with the guys,i also got friend tell me the truth.
so every time i also know..
he always cheat me, i hate people cheat me..
after that i won't trust him anymore.

But with him i feel like don't have a sense of security.
couse he like sex more then love.
just want to top people only.. sex,sex and sex..
i break with him couse i have no feel with him already..
we less contact,1 week meet once time,nothing can chat with him anymore.
sorry.. i feel like alone.. like nobody care about me..
every time he said he love me,but i don't feel he does..

Today he came tangs find me, after that i just send a message said want to break with him,he didn't reply my message.
very funny is he said he came here with girls..
but my friend seen him with group of guy(p).
he cheat me again..

Why he always make me sad..
who i can trust anyway.?
parent? friend ? ex-bf?
or nobody can trust in my world..
they all also cheat me....

why cannot said truth??

11 comments:

  1. We scorpio just can't stand liars...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can say i really with girl nt with a bunch of p fren
    tat is alex then i just see him there only with his p fren

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry.. i really don't feel that u love me..
    take care.. i'm not suitable for u..
    please.. don't call me again..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thats incredible that u went thru that. i think u knew that this would happen a long time ago. there are always someone who thinks about sex more than the other partner... i like ur music >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can say is tat i never loved someone but only loved u
    tat is all tat i can say cause tats where my heart is when i am here nt being beside u
    i only will love u and only you

    ReplyDelete
  6. 开心就好
    在这充满疑惑的世界,唯有上帝的话永远可靠。
    唯有神是真爱
    好好想想吧,这种恋情是不蒙祝福的。。。

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, i took night flight and back KL midnight. Physically remain weak, will see doctor soon.

    You still moody? Past is past, you can choose to be HAPPY with new path (way). Remember!! its your life, you decide it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. true love, someone define true love as simple as living together, share together, eat together, sleep together... do anything together happily...

    so, what's your definition? you need to seek for true love yourself... and we are same type of ppl, still forgive when got betrayed...

    hope you are fine now... hugssss ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Novelty...
    i reli think that u did a right decision...
    bcoz Gilbert reli is a SLUT...
    fuck off man....
    wat ever u oledi decided...
    juz dun change ur mind....
    forget him...
    let him get off ur world...
    cheer up Novelty...

    ReplyDelete